Before looking at this page to resolve your errors, if you are given an error code go to the Nintendo Site and enter it in for a quick solution.
- Restart the system
- Power off and remove SD card, then reboot
- Disable SpotPass
- Disable StreetPass
- Disable Wifi
- Clear browser cache/history
- Check if your license agreement is ‘agreed’ so to speak.
- Check parental locks
- Google the problem – It’s always a decent solution to google your issue as in many cases others have gone through the same thing
- Contact Nintendo Support
- How to update if you are having issues
If your system won’t let you update or access the update screen we have a simple fix
‘Hold L+R+A+Up before powering on (Left Shoulder Button, Right Shoulder Button, A, and Up on the D-pad) this will bring up the system update screen’
Fix was posted by ‘Tecmanpr’ of ‘gbatemp’, link to full post can be found here